Fire in the Kitchen 台所での火事

Today was a free day at Somemaru’s, so after cleaning we spent the day taking it easy. We did have some drama in the kitchen as we were preparing dinner, though. Aisome and I started a grease fire. Note to self: Don’t ever try cooking chicken skin in a toaster oven again. Yes, we were complaining a bit about the cold weather, but the heaters were working fine without the fire in the kitchen. We were all glad the fire didn’t go beyond the toaster!

今日、染丸師匠の家で何もない日だったので、家事が終わったら一日ゆっくりしていました。しかし、キッチンで晩ご飯の準備をしている間にちょっと事件がありました。僕と愛想さんは脂による火事を起こしました。今日の教訓:二度とトースターで鳥皮を焼かないこと。確かに天気の寒さに文句言っていましたが、台所での火事がなくても暖房は十分効いていたよ〜。まぁ、火事はトースターの中で終わったことはありがたいですね。

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “Fire in the Kitchen 台所での火事

    • Hey, my thoughts exactly… but apparently there was some kind of conflict between the high heat and loads of grease dripping from the chicken skin. Then again, maybe we have the wrong meat on the grill all together–we should be BBQing BEEF! ; )

Comments コメント

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s